Who doesn’t love granola? Once you make granola at home you will never want to buy it in the supermarket again. Homemade granola is healthier and tastes so much better! It’s very easy to make and you can decide for yourself what you want to put in it. You can eat it with fresh fruit, yogurt or milk.
You will need
- 1 cup of oatmeal flakes
- 1 cup of mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 dried fruit
- 2 tablespoons coconut fat
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven; 180° celsius
- Chop the nuts and melt the coconut fat.
- Put the nuts, seeds, and oats in a large bowl.
- Pour in the coconut fat and honey and mix well, until every oat and nut is lightly coated.
- Pour the granola onto a baking sheet and spread it in an even layer.
- Bake until light brown. (10 -15 minutes). Stir regularly so that the nuts and seeds don’t stick together.
- Let the granola cool and top with the dried fruit.
What is your kind of granola? With fruit, nuts, or both? Let us know in the comment section below.