Roasted cauliflower is a healthy, quick, and easy side dish! Roasted Cauliflower is 100% customizable with your favorite seasonings and less boring than cooked cauliflower.
You will need
- 1 large cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220° Celsius.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Put the florets in a big bowl and drizzle them with olive oil.
- Add the spices and mix well.
- Put the florets on a baking sheet and bake for about 25-30 minutes.